Thursday, January 8, 2009

Things on my list....

Okay, folks... Furniture Market in Tupelo is coming up and it won't be long until we visit our regular wholesale spots for new stock. Here are a few things on my list that we're out of (or nearly out of) and that people have asked me for. So these are things I'm looking for!

1. Wooden bowls/trays

2. More of those glass cloches/bell jar thingies

3. Corner cabinets

4. Large jewelry armoires

5. New framed prints

6. Candleholders

What do I NOT have on my list that YOU would like to see?? Email me or respond to this post!

1 comments:

The Andersons said...

I definitely want some of those glass cloches/bell jar thingies!!! SO when you get some in, let me know!!! I'm glad to see you have a blog---I will add it to my blog list on our blog!!