Saturday, January 17, 2009

Things in the Dream Home


I watched part of the HGTV Dream Home premier, and noticed the glass cloche on the kitchen counter that I mentioned in my last newsletter. I finally was able to get on their site & snag this photo of it. I ALSO noticed two things on the other counter that I had missed when I saw it on TV -- the large wooden bowl and the metal tray. Both of which look remarkably similar to ones we have in the store!

Gee, maybe the decorators for the Dream Home were in shopping during the holiday rush & I just didn't know it, huh? :)

I have new photos on the website on the furniture, home decor, and lighting page. Some of them are also in the post below.... THANKS!

1 comments:

The Andersons said...

Look at that glass cloche!! I love those things. Hope you're having a great weekend!! :)