Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Christmas tree.....

Don't you love the trees in the Museum this year? I walked down just before we closed today to look at them and they look even better up close. If you haven't seen them up close, you have to make the effort!

I decided I wanted to put one in as well, but a certain male member of my family (the one I'm married to that happens to have a white beard & look a lot like Santa Claus) thinks I have too much to do to put a tree up in the Museum. I think that might be because he thought I was going to ask him to help with the project, but I wasn't.

Anyway, I think I actually will be putting up an Artifacts tree in the Museum this weekend. So keep your eyes peeled for it when you're checking out all the other pretty ones.

Don't forget
Sunday, November 9 is the shower for Lexi & Justin Haire. .
Silent Auction for Celia Miller Scholarship Fund at Mt. Comfort Church -- ends November 23
Silent Auction for Friends of the Bruce Library - at the library ends at 4 PM on Tuesday, December 9

0 comments: