Monday, November 10, 2008

The goodies, the goodies!!!

I was really going to post photos tonight because I got such great things today and I think you'll love them, but the camera card (with Brett's Vardaman football photos) is still at the CCJ because I forgot to pick it up before they closed today. I will get it tomorrow, take photos, and hopefully post tomorrow night. Got Santas and snowmen that match the cute "stacked packages" candleholders that were such a hit the past two weekends, metal Christmas trees with jingle bells, a gorgeous woodland Santa that will knock your socks off -- and so will the price, in a GOOD way! HA!

And on the non-Christmas side beautiful palm design pottery, knock-out turquoise pottery, more glass bowls and stands (so great-looking on top of an armoire or dresser), lots of metal wall decor, glass jars............ photos tomorrow if nothing happens. Check this blog or the Artifacts web page tomorrow evening.


Teaser for one of the items -- I was looking for a photo online just in case some company had one and I did find a picture of the palm jungle vase - you can go to this site and see it, BUT I want you to know first that I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the price of this online -- $169.95? Say WHAT? You can buy a piece of furniture from Artifacts for that! I marked this vase this afternoon for.... $42. Clearly, I need to re-think this Artifacts business and start selling online!
See vase here.

Oh, and about that tree in the Museum.... I really really really really do want to do one. I am going to try. I even have a great theme for it, it's just a matter of finding time to get it done.




0 comments: