Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am a distant cousin of Mrs. Claus....

... and I have already had inbox messages from those in the know about that asking me to pass along special wishes to her. For instance... one of the items in a photo earlier in the month on this very blog will be packed in Santa's sleigh for a lucky Bruce lady. Yep. And that's all I'm going to say about that, BUT I'll be glad to pass along your wishes to Mrs. Claus. All you have to do is let me know!


Also, I wanted to post a quick update to let you know I have new wall decor in (including this piece that we've had before) And I couldn't wait until the next newsletter went out to share this pretty bedroom in a customer's home. People often ask me what colors this piece works well with -- well, here's your answer -- anything! The walls in this room are rich chocolate brown, but I've also seen it on blue, green, and even generic beige. It's a great accent piece.

0 comments: