Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holiday Open House November 4-7

Welcome to the Holiday Open House preview for loyal newsletter followers! As I said in the newsletter earlier this week, I will be posting updates here as I unpack holiday goodies, and give you updates on the new merchandise that is coming in!

Check back often and email me if you have any questions!







Left: Look at these gorgeous turquoise canisters!! I just got them in yesterday, but I've had these pretty brown vases with TURQUOISE drip design for a while now and I think the combination just POPS when they're put together! On the right: HUGE new hammered copper bowl that just arrived. Look, it takes up my whole countertop! Would be so pretty filled with holiday greenery or use it before then filled with pumpkins, gourds, fall leaves, etc.

0 comments: