Thursday, September 3, 2009

Heading toward fall


Don't you just love fall? I love the colors, the weather, everything. I have been dragging out my fall decorations and putting them around the house this week and it just has me in the mood for hayrides and pumpkin carving and.... well.... stuff like that. :)



This is also the time of year I think about where I'm going to move everything to make room for Christmas decorations and "do I really want that table anymore??" Seems like I do more fall cleaning/purging than I do in spring!

Also, not too early to start thinking about Christmas presents... I just hate waiting until November and December and feeling like everybody beat me to the good stuff! Just this week I've had emails or calls from three people planning their Christmas lists, so it might be a good time to get started on yours! Call me if you need help trying to figure out what to get ME... ha!

1 comments:

The Andersons said...

I have been doing the same thing--decorating for Fall, thinking about Christmas..........AND planning my Christmas lists for people!!! :)