Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And.... VOILA!




I was just about to post a photo I took of a new style baker's rack we got in today. I had actually purchased it for a customer who thought it might be the perfect piece for her home & I thought, what the heck, if it's not, it will be the perfect piece for someone else.

BUT.... she stopped in, picked up the piece and has already emailed me a photo showing it in her kitchen completely accessorized! VOILA!

Well, she may actually get angry at me for posting this photo so soon because she says she isn't finished accessorizing. This piece was perfect to hold her collection of cookbooks, and she needed to access a light switch so a tall piece was out. With this nice medium sized baker's rack she can still access the switch and has tons of room for her cookbooks. I can't wait to see it when she "does a little better decorating" as she said, because I think it already looks great!

0 comments: