Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day Coming up May 10


And just in time, we have received a new load of home decor items. Some really nice crosses, vases, metal wall pieces, cookbook holders.... Ladies, this is the time to send your men in to buy you a gift!!



Just a reminder -- don't forget your own mom. We have plenty of more traditional pieces she would love like an accent chair, a nice print, a mirror....

And for you male readers, don't forget the MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN!!! We have some special gift certificates printed up for Mother's Day and Graduation. You can see samples here.



Keep in mind the printed gift certificates look better than the stretched/squished versions I put on that page!

LOTS MORE PHOTOS on the store website. Go check them out! www.artifactsbrucems.com

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I just noticed that we have the same background. I thought it looked familiar to me when I saw it! ha! Hope you're having a great week!

Artifacts - Bruce, MS said...

Ah, but I made my own banner. :)