Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-CHANGES!

Mike says I don't move furniture around at home as much any more because I get my fix doing it at the store. Maybe that's true because I do get to rearrange things when pieces are sold or put on layaway and we need to "fill up the holes"!


Nearly every time I rearrange the mantle area in the front room I think the current arrangement looks just perfect -- far better than the one I had there before. I guess I also scoot the old arrangement out of my memory bank because people will say, "You know that piece you had under the mantle a few weeks ago??" And my mind will just be blank and all I can imagine being there is the one that's there now!


That said, here is the latest under-the-mantle piece -- which is just perfect, don't you think? :)

0 comments: